Thursday, September 17, 2009

epic bus fail

After work... which was a nice intro loading 5 small PCBs...
the delayed 5:44 900 bus to Caulfield decides not to stop for me. (This happens to be at a Smart Bus stop too!) They decided to stop about 100 metres ahead, which I didn't particularly feel like going up to in the rain. It was so epically late that I had already missed my connection. So instead I joined two other people on the following 5:59 service. Bummed around under the Law library until it was about time...
waited..
   waited....
6:23 733 bus to Box Hill decided to show up at 6:45. I probably could have made it back faster by going to Blackburn first.
Heh... must be a sign that I'm not supposed to finish that essay early that's due tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. PROCRASTINATION! That's good thinking, you can't ignore a sign like that. i had a clinical presentation today at 2pm which i completed preparing for at 8am this morning. went to bed and woke up at 1:25pm :O but i was only 5 min late. oh the mysteries of life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's really good! I finished an essay at 4AM the other week to hand in at 9AM but I slept in... she still took it at 12 noon and said it was okay. :D

    ReplyDelete