Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What is ECE3091 Engineering Design?

What is design for that matter? A bunch of components bound with a few dabs of once-molten metal alloy then precariously balanced on a foam board... hmmm. Question to be revisited after final demonstration next week I suppose. Do come~ it's at Monash Clayton Building 72, room 132-133 Wednesday 21/10/2009 9AM.

 It's a video... :O

From GEM media

Anyway, this came something like second in the time trial (automatic pass/fail 70% of unit). There's a few competitors in the same Picasa folder. I also got the interesting comment that my MOSFETs look fake.

Also had an interesting situation where 40 minutes before the presentation for the hovercraft, my teammate tries to eat a big muffin and locks his jaw. Not being medically trained, I googled the situation and even got a reasonable remedy.. but he just goes off to the campus medical centre. So we end up covering his part. bah

And now I'm just listening to Michelle Branch - Paper Pieces while I have a 15% and 30% assessment due Friday and 25% due Monday. Here's hoping I can get my all-nighter average up to D.

-I was pleasantly surprised that I got a C for my 1700 out of 2500 case study analysis. The only comment was "wider reading would have resulted in a higher mark". Yeah, I'm probably not going to do wider reading at 4AM >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment