Friday, October 30, 2009

feminism is responsible for my employment

Here it goes:
  1. rise of feminism
  2. 'equal' rights and all
  3. more females going for careers
  4. careers taking priority over producing children
  5. more families started later
  6. increase in demand for IVF treatment
  7. increase in demand for IVF lab equipment
  8. increase in production of IVF lab equipment
Even better for the owners who saw this trend... they must be awesomely rich.

In celebration of this insight, I'm going to bake a cake tonight. Well, not really in celebration - the slab of butter that I bought for my cous cous is going to go off soon and I need to use it. Cous cous is pretty awesome... like the pasta version of 2 minute noodles.

[yeah, I'm procrastinating for my exam on Wednesday]

No comments:

Post a Comment