Sunday, December 6, 2009

Luggage expedition - end of Target Box Hill

My dad wanted to buy the Tosca one from Harris Scarfe for $119 but I thought that even that 'special' price was a little too high for my usage patterns. We went around to two other smaller stores but the prices were quite ordinary there as well. So... I was greeted with this:




Oh, and Box Hill Dick Smith is renovating: no more electronic components anymore. :(

Anyway, they had some very random clearance tags around the place. The highest 'special/clearance tag density' was probably around the home entertainment/electrical area. I thought this was surprising since things like DVDs, media players and digital cameras can be moved to another store quite easily. hmm




This one caught my eye, but alas, I felt I needed to spend a little more... haha. It was tempting though!

At home I've finished Saints Row 2 about a week ago. It's a computer game rather like GTAIV. However, it doesn't seem to have any light-heartedness about it. Everything is so serious - especially the violence. The controls aren't great. It was an alright filler while waiting for the next GTA. I would have marked Saints Row 2 as a more dangerous game than Fallout 3, which was initially banned. At least in Fallout 3, there's more background story to distinguish it from 'real life'.

No comments:

Post a Comment