Saturday, January 17, 2009

discovery

I didn't realise until a month in that my scroller on the pdaphone could be pressed in... Same thing happened with the pda before - didn't realise the scroll wheel could be clicked in until much later. Although on the newer device the press is a lot more springy. Normally it's hidden software functions that don't get discovered until later on... not hardware buttons bah~

There's also a bit of funkiness going on with Tudor A4 exercise books at Officeworks:-
  • 48 page $0.48
  • 64 page $0.99 (what the?)
  • 96 page $0.98 (but it scanned in higher than this catalogue price - dodge... one of my sisters got folders that scanned in much higher than shelf price)
I prefer the 48 page books because it doesn't seem like I get much work done anymore, plus they're lighter/less bulky.
Ah well. I should probably do a bit more this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment