Saturday, March 5, 2011

young and mobile

My manager told me not to shun job opportunities in other cities, citing that I'm young and mobile (and proven to myself that it can be done). As another interpretation, I'm seeing that as meaning I should cut down on the amount of crap that I hoard. Having so much of this crap (repairable or not and possibly of little use) takes up space and causes more thought when deciding what to take when moving (and how to prevent parents from throwing it out while away).

I think I had similar thoughts after my exchange but now it's looking a bit more serious as a permanent job might indeed take me away from 'home'.

Hopefully some of it can be sold. hehe

Edit: I have at least five convention card holders. These:

10% of the way to a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment