Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to deliver a package

This image should have given me some warning as to what was going to occur.


I had been expecting a package from England, tracked online and with email alerts. 3kg but rather bulky as it was my bicycle panniers.
I checked my email at about 12:30 on Saturday to find this:

from Tracknoreply
to
date 13 November 2010 12:20
subject Track Advice Article EE095204810GB
mailed-by

Please be advised of your article delivery status.

Article Number EE095204810GB
Total Articles 1
Date/Time 13.11.10 12:08:17
Current Status Attempted Delivery
Location Messenger Post VIC , Australia
That's absolutely ridiculous because I was home the whole time, along with everyone else in the family. A truly pitiful 'attempted delivery'.

 Tight timings: must have it all ready for collection at Box Hill Central by 12:30.

3 comments:

  1. hahah love #2. such an ideal and personalized comic for the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does this double-poster in the space of 24 hours mean you're like, done forever with exams and monash?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merely done with exams for the year.

    ReplyDelete