Wednesday, November 11, 2009

premium public transport

I think I've discovered 'premium' public transport today by catching the 623 bus from Carnegie to Glen Waverley. The old bus driver was rather angry and screamed at a cyclist for blocking his bus lane path and liked to brake suddenly but the rest of it was good.
Air conditioning was actually used and the bus was not smelly. The general appearance was very good with a special ribbed flooring for the path from entry to rear exit. Seats were very plush with the majority being two-seater/one large person bench seating. There were some weird seats placed over the wheel cage where you'd seemingly have your knees at your chest level.

I also got the feeling that the train sounded different today.

Hmm, I found out today that my great uncle and great aunts have been weeding the garden for us. Way to chillax in Australia dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment