Monday, August 17, 2009

Follow-up to public health system

I got my arm checked out today. It was ridiculously punctual.
9:20 -> 9:35 x-ray
10:20 -> 10:10 consult
For the x-ray it was another student on placement, this time from RMIT, although I don't think she did all that much. The professional lady gave me a lead shield for my lap/crotch/items in my pants pockets... which I didn't get last time. hmm
Lots of people getting wheeled past x-ray had heaps of tattoos on.
The doctor said it was all good with my arm in terms of movement and all. This doctor actually showed me the fracture on the screen. He was saying how appointments were going fast today because surgery was cancelled and there was another doctor helping out. Hopefully it wasn't anything bad that caused the cancellation.

Had some extra time since my class was at 2PM so I went over to Centro Whitehorse. Wasted some time by asking the lady at the gadget shop for an earphone adapter for my I-mate Ultimate 8150 pdaphone - it seems impossibly hard to find. Then had calamari bento upstairs. I didn't really like the taste of the soup. Asked about it; turns out this is Miso soup. Then I shook it up a bit and discovered the tofu bits... trippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment